- Large freestanding villas in beautiful surrounds
- Options for 2 or 3 bedrooms, giving you room for friends and family
- Multi-purpose ‘loft’ room on selected homes
- Convenient lock-up garages on many homes
- Onsite caravan and boat parking available
- 24-hour emergency call system for your peace of mind
St Ives Mandurah Retirement Village is virtually an island located on land. It is almost completely surrounded by gentle flowing waters of the beautiful Serpentine River.
The estate joins to the mainland by a narrow neck of land. This is the community’s only gated entry point, so provides an idyllic, private retreat – simply the perfect place to retire!
- Sought-after, tranquil riverfront lifestyle
- Private lagoon for enjoying the sunrise and sunset
- Picturesque nature reserve setting
- Idyllic surrounds for bird watching, fishing or photography
St Ives Mandurah is as an eco-friendly village, designed to operate in harmony with its surrounding environment.
No other retirement alternative in the region gives its residents such choice. St Ives Mandurah features freestanding double brick homes with the option two or three bedrooms, plus lock-up garages and direct access from the estate to the river foreshore.
All homes feature a 24-hour emergency call button, for peace of mind.
|Murchison (Loft)||3||2||From $430,000||View|
|Boulder (Loft)||2||2||From $450,000||View|
|Kalgoorlie (Loft)||3||2||From $420,000||View|
|Leonora (Loft)||3||2||From $435,000||View|