- 8 new homes in Stage 3A now selling off the plan
- 12 brand new homes in Stage 2 are fully completed and now selling
- Large, mostly freestanding villas for independent lifestyles
- 2 bedrooms with most homes offering a study/third bedroom
- Choice of 1 or 2 bathrooms to suit your lifestyle
- Gourmet kitchen with plenty of bench space, drawers and storage
- Private and spacious alfresco area for year-round entertaining
- Most homes with double garage
- Onsite caravan and boat parking
- 24-hour emergency call system for your peace of mind
This regional village is set in the picturesque coastal town of Albany, located on the southern coast, a 4½-hour drive from Perth. St Ives Albany is ideally situated for those wishing to retire in, and explore, Western Australia’s beautiful South West region.
As a new estate, our first residents are quickly discovering the active, social and secure community being created at St Ives Albany.
The village is just a short stroll away from shopping and only minutes from the town centre. The location offers all the benefits of an urban position, but with a rural outlook.
- A range of shops and cafés just a short stroll away
- Picturesque natural surrounds
- A short drive from Albany’s pristine beaches
- Beautiful southern coast right on your doorstep
Unlike many retirement estates, St Ives Albany offers space and exclusivity. The village facilitates a warm and inviting community for residents and visitors.
Most of the estate’s spacious homes are freestanding houses, with contemporary designs and a choice of attractive elevations on offer.
The designs incorporate rear wide-covered verandahs, providing shade in summer and protection in winter to make the most of outdoor living.
Stages 2 and 3 – now selling – offer the choice of several clever designs, each featuring a contemporary style with a choice of attractive elevations. Select designs here to view our layouts and property features.