115/22 Windelya Road, MURDOCH, WA
- ALL REASONABLE OFFERS CONSIDERED -
This spacious north facing 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with balcony is situated very centrally, adjacent to the main clubhouse, and offers plenty of accommodation. This design has been very well thought out. Positioned in an elevated location and stylishly refurbished with light and bright decor, stone bench tops, Bosch appliances and reverse cycle air conditioning.
The north facing balcony keeps the unit warm through winter, though provides enough protection to be enjoyed on a barmy summer afternoon. The units elevation position also picks up the afternoon sea breeze in the summer!
All of this within easy access to the amenities of this magnificent Resort Style Village such as restaurant, cafes, hairdresser, pool, gym, lawn bowls, mini golf, workshop, art studio, cinema, etc. all right here on your doorstep...You'll just love it!
- Refurbished throughout
- R/C Air conditioning
- Stone Bench-tops
- Bosch Appliances
- Double garage
- Store Room
- Gas heating and cooking
- 4 Clubhouses, each with their own style and excellent facilities
- Resort-style indoor heated swimming pool
- Restaurant with alfresco dining
- Bowling green
- Pool table and darts
- Caravan and trailer carpark
- Short-term rentals for friends and family
- Mini golf course
- Fully equipped gym
- 50-seat cinema
- Activities in ballroom and bar
- Art Studio
- Hairdressing salon
- Visiting beauty and massage therapists
- Podiatrist appointments
- Lease for life
- Murdoch University right on your doorstep.
- Just minutes from the Kwinana Freeway, making travelling a breeze.
- Close to local shops for all your grocery needs.
- Fiona Stanley Hospital and St John of God Murdoch nearby.
- Just a short drive to Fremantle and boutique restaurants.