There are not many units that are so appealing that become available in the wonderful St Ives Retirement Village in Murdoch. This 2 bed unit is perfect for those using a single car and would like a garage for it. Enjoy the lovely courtyard which is overlooked by the spacious living areas and classy kitchen. Surprisingly spacious and not far from the Main Clubhouse
- Refurbished kitchen complete with stone bench tops and brand new appliances
- New flooring to kitchen, living areas and bedrooms
- Covered alfresco entertaining with easy-care gardens
- Lock-up garage
- Reverse Cycle Air-conditioning
- Gas heating and cooking
- 24-hour emergency call system for your peace of mind
- Lease for life
- 4 Clubhouses, each with their own style and excellent facilities
- Resort-style indoor heated swimming pool and spa
- Restaurant with alfresco dining
- Bowling green
- Pool table and darts
- Caravan and trailer carpark
- Short-term rentals for friends and family
- Mini golf course
- Fully equipped gym
- 50-seat cinema
- Activities in ballroom and bar
- Art Studio
- Hairdressing salon
- Visiting beauty and massage therapists
- Podiatrist appointments
- Murdoch University right on your doorstep.
- Just minutes from the Kwinana Freeway, making travelling a breeze.
- Close to local shops for all your grocery needs.
- Fiona Stanley Hospital and St John of God Murdoch nearby.
- Just a short drive to Fremantle and boutique restaurants.