113/22 Windelya Road, MURDOCH, WA
- ALL REASONABLE OFFERS CONSIDERED -
Offering low maintenance living at its best, this spacious 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom (2 WC) has been superbly refurbished to suit buyers looking to maximise their lifestyle, not household chores. With excellent proximity to the main clubhouse (across the road!) and also the Bowls and Swimming Pool, this spacious home complete with lovely outdoor covered verandah (room for lounge/table setting) is one not to miss!
Enjoy all the amenities St Ives Murdoch has to offer such as restaurant, cinema, 4 cafe's, endless activities, morning teas, guest speakers and to keep you safe a 24 emergency call system. It's all safe, secure and ready for you to move in!
- Refurbished kitchen
- 2 WC's
- New flooring and painting
- Covered alfresco entertaining
- Lock-up garage
- Reverse Cycle Air-conditioning
- Gas heating and cooking
- 24-hour emergency call system for your peace of mind
- Lease for life
- 4 Clubhouses, each with their own style and excellent facilities
- Resort-style indoor heated swimming pool
- Restaurant with alfresco dining
- Bowling green
- Pool table and darts
- Caravan and trailer carpark
- Short-term rentals for friends and family
- Mini golf course
- Fully equipped gym
- 50-seat cinema
- Activities in ballroom and bar
- Art Studio
- Hairdressing salon
- Visiting beauty and massage therapists
- Podiatrist appointments
- Murdoch University right on your doorstep.
- Just minutes from the Kwinana Freeway, making travelling a breeze.
- Close to local shops for all your grocery needs.
- Fiona Stanley Hospital and St John of God Murdoch nearby.
- Just a short drive to Fremantle and boutique restaurants.