131/6 Tighe Street, JOLIMONT, WA
'Well, there were many reasons ...
* The security of the premises.
* Friendly neighbours.
* The activities like bridge, scrabble, lawn bowls, happy hour.
* The medical facilities: Doctor, podiatrist and physio visits.
* Hairdresser there weekly.
* The weekly walking group
* Entertainment eg around 4 Coach trips a year, Special guests, Dancing, Bingo & so much more!
* Restaurant open every Wednesday, Friday & alternative Sunday Roasts (Covid-19 permitting of course).
* Prime location to public transport, particularly the bus into the city and into Subiaco.
* Gold coin donation movie nights at the on-site Cinema also for the Eagles & Dockers games!
* Close to Wembley Shopping precinct & not far away from the Floreat Forum.
* Central location for family to easily visit.
* The beautiful manicured gardens.
She really did love the environment, the friends she made and the convenience of the location.'
If you would like to view this lovely 'lease for life' home with beautiful views, contact me anytime. Subject Sales are welcome and St Ives Realty can sell your home too, so you are only dealing with the one Agent.