22 Carnegie Place, GREENFIELDS, WA
This village offers a wonderful selection of one bedroom plus study villas through to 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, double garage plus loft villas, all fully refurbished and ready for independent living.
St Ives Mandurah is a happy village surrounded by the Serpentine River Reserve with wonderful outlooks, walking paths and village amenities. The villas in the spaciously layout village are all brick and iron, many with reserve or river outlooks. The 13 different villa designs appeal to the varied interests of singles and couples. The villas have reverse cycle air-conditioning, many have solar panels, all have rear patios and appealing garden areas. All villas are fully refurbished for new residents.
The village is well maintained and the immaculate gardens of the village are very attractive. The residents are active and there is a wide range of activities in the village.
- A club house providing a for a wide variety of activity and enjoyment
- Heated indoor swimming pool, spa and gym
- Bowling green with activity 3 days each week of the year
- Library and settings for card playing, chess, scrabble, mahjong
- Men's shed and craft room, art classes, card making, ceramics, photography, footy tipping!
- Snooker, table tennis, indoor bowls, bocce court, darts
- Kayaking in the river where dolphins abound.
- Beautiful vistas and walkways, a bird hide.
- Immaculately maintained gardens
> All fully refurbished for new residents
> 1, 2 and 3 bedroom plus loft options
> Carport or double garage
> Fully refurbished throughout
> Reverse cycle air conditioning
> Gas and electric cooking
> Private courtyards with reticulated gardens
> Ample store rooms
> Emergency contact alarm and portable communicator
> Built in wardrobes
> Many with solar panels
> Dog friendly (with permission)
> Caravan parking area
The village is surrounded by the Serpentine Reserve and the approach is at the end of Carnegie Place. As such, it is very quiet, is a secured complex, has wonderful outlooks and an abundance of birdlife.
An inspection of this friendly, happy and secure village will not disappoint.
Ring Ric Collins on 0401 196 159 for an appointment to view.