- ALL REASONABLE OFFERS CONSIDERED -
Offering low maintenance living at its best, this spacious 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom (2 WC) St Ives Murdoch villa has been superbly refurbished to suit buyers looking to maximise their lifestyle, not household chores. Enjoy all the amenities St Ives Village has to offer such as restaurant, cinema, 4 cafe's, lots of activities including Bridge, Tai Chi, morning teas, guest speakers and to keep you safe a 24 emergency call system. It's all safe, secure and ready for you to move in!
- Refurbished kitchen
- 2 WC's
- New flooring and painting
- Covered alfresco entertaining
- Lock-up garage
- Reverse Cycle Air-conditioning
- Gas heating and cooking
- 24-hour emergency call system for your peace of mind
- 4 Clubhouses, each with their own style and excellent faciliities
- Resort-style indoor heated swimming pool and spa
- Restaurant with alfresco dining
- Bowling green
- Pool table and darts
- Caravan and trailer carpark
- Short-term rentals for friends and family
- Mini golf course
- Fully equipped gym
- 50-seat cinema
- Activities in ballroom and bar
- Art Studio
- Hairdressing salon
- Visiting beauty and massage therapists
- Podiatrist appointments
- Murdoch University right on your doorstep.
- Just minutes from the Kwinana Freeway, making travelling a breeze.
- Close to local shops for all your grocery needs.
- Fiona Stanley Hospital and St John of God Murdoch nearby.
- Just a short drive to Fremantle and boutique restaurants.