614/22 Windelya Road, MURDOCH, WA
- ALL REASONABLE OFFERS CONSIDERED -
Offering a north facing aspect with tree top vistas, this stunning 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom (plus study) luxury St Ives Murdoch apartment is sure to impress. Located on the top floor of the exclusive Concerto Apartments, the home provides comfortable, low maintenance living that is easy to 'lock-up-and-leave'!
Along with the common facilities available only to occupants of the Concerto Apartments, you'll enjoy all the amenities the village has to offer such as pool, lawn bowls, mini golf, restaurant, cafe, hairdresser, Cinema, etc., all right here on your doorstep. It's all ready for you to move into...You'll love it!
- Refurbished throughout to a superior standard
- Magnatec double glazed windows
- Covered alfresco entertaining balcony with roller blinds
- Secure parking with store room
- Ducted Reverse Cycle Air-conditioning
- 24-hour emergency call system for your peace of mind
- Large homestead-style clubhouse
- Resort-style indoor heated swimming pool and spa
- Restaurants and cafes
- 3-lane bowling green
- Mini golf course
- Gymnasium with aerobics area
- 50-seat cinema
- Activities in ballroom and bar
- Men's shed
- Craft area
- Hairdressing salon
- Visiting beauty and massage therapists
- Podiatrist appointments
- Lease for life
- Murdoch University right on your doorstep.
- Just minutes from the Kwinana Freeway, making travelling a breeze.
- Close to local shops for all your grocery needs.
- Fiona Stanley Hospital and St John of God Murdoch nearby.
- Just a short drive to Fremantle and boutique restaurants.