Feel as safe as houses in this beautifully comfortable, light & bright refurbished 1 bedroom plus study villa with modern kitchen, new appliances, large shower recess (with room for a chair), built in robes, reverse cycle air-conditioning and Monitored Emergency call system (24hrs day, 7 days a week).
Add to this an attached carport, easy-care courtyard gardens, 2nd paved area with drying area and brick storage shed, all within easy access to Rome Road, Transport, Lake, Marmion Reserve, and Shopping Centre.
It's all ready for you to move into.
Brand new clubhouse now open:
- Residents' lounge with kitchen and dining area
- New Village Manager's office
- Upgraded accessibility from the residents' homes
- Outdoor dining seating area
- Pergola with covering vine
- Immaculately maintained gardens
- Village community rooms/halls
- Access to fun social events and clubs throughout the year
- Access to in-house library
- Lease for Life
- 1 and 2 bedroom living options
- Fully refurbished throughout
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Gas or electric cooking
- Private courtyards with reticulated gardens
- Ample store rooms
- 1-2 car parking options
- Emergency contact alarm and portable communicator
- Built in wardrobes
The village pathways connect (through security gates) onto beautiful Marmion Reserve with its stunning lake, walkways and direct access to neighbourhood shops and local, convenient public transport.
OPEN by appointment.
CONTACT Ric Collins 0401 196 159