Resident Benefits Club Grows!
We are very excited to welcome a number of new providers to the St Ives Resident Benefits Club!
The Club consists of a range of high-quality providers across areas such as entertainment, travel, food and drink, gardening and arts and crafts. Throughout the year, there are many offers available for our residents to take advantage of.
We are always on the hunt for new providers and areas to expand the Club further so please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have an idea!
- Calneggia Family Vineyards: Offering residents 20% off 12 or more bottles of wine and free shipping on online orders
- Rochelle Adonis: Offering 10% off online and in-store purchases on their range of delicious cakes and treats
- WA Ballet: Currently offering a discount to the upcoming performance La Bayadere (The Temple Dancer)
- WA Opera: Currently offering discounted tickets to the October performance of Macbeth (Verdi)
- Albany Entertainment Centre: Discounted tickets to WaistWatchers available
As well as these new additions, our other providers have also released a number of new offers. It’s a great time to be a resident at St Ives!
Find out more about the Resident Benefits Club here.