St Ives Villages – Resident Referral Program Terms and Conditions
Refer a friend to St Ives and, if they move in, we’ll say thanks by:
- Sending you packing with a $2,000 RAC Travel voucher
- Putting $1,000 towards your friend’s moving costs
There are a few terms and conditions to be aware of:
1. All St Ives residents are eligible to participate in the Referral promotion.
2. By choosing to participate in the promotion, entrants agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
3. Unless explicitly stated, employees, contractors and agents of St Ives and its related companies and their respective immediate families are not ineligible to participate in the promotion.
4. St Ives as a promoter means St Ives Villages ABN 63 123 104 183 carrying on business as St Ives Retirement Living and other names.
5. The promotion will commence at 00.01am 1st May 2018 and remain valid until 11.59pm 31st December 2020.
6. This offer is valid for settlements completed after 1st May 2018.
Method of entry
7. All St Ives residents will be automatically eligible to participate in the promotion.
8. Entry requires a current St Ives resident to fill out a Referral Form, available from Village sales representatives or from Village reception.
9. The $2000 travel voucher will be supplied by St Ives to the referring resident within two weeks of the settlement date of the referred resident.
10. The $2000 travel voucher will be issued through RAC Travel. The referring resident will receive a letter detailing any timelines associated with spending the voucher, however St Ives are under no obligation to ensure all the conditions of the voucher are met by the resident.
11. St Ives takes no responsibility for lost vouchers. Travel voucher details are kept on file with RAC Travel. If a resident loses their voucher they should contact RAC Travel directly to enquire about a replacement.
12. The referred resident will be required to fill out a referral reimbursement form, after which they will receive a cash payment of $1000 into their bank account within two weeks of moving in to their St Ives home.
13. The referred resident can spend the $1000 on whatever they choose and are under no obligation to use it towards moving costs.
14. St Ives reserves the right to publicise the promotion, including participating residents, if required.
15. Participating residents may also be requested by St Ives to participate in a photo session and acknowledge that St Ives has the right to use such publicity photos in any medium (including, without limitation, the Internet), and in any reasonable manner it deems fit.
16. Residents agree to make themselves available for publicity purposes without charge.
Indemnity & disclaimer
17. All participants in the promotion release and indemnify St Ives and all of its related companies and personnel from and against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of participation in the promotion including (but not limited to) loss of income, personal injury, damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
18. Neither St Ives nor any of its related companies or personnel will be responsible or liable if for any reason beyond their reasonable control any element of the promotion is not provided.
19. Neither St Ives nor any of its related companies or personnel will be liable to any person for any loss or damage sustained or incurred if, for any reason, the promotion is suspended, varied or terminated at any time, with or without prior warning or publicity.
20. Neither St Ives nor any of its related companies or personnel will be liable to any person for any loss or damage sustained or incurred arising from late, lost or misdirected entries to any promotions.
21. St Ives reserves the right to exclude any person from this promotion for any reason whatsoever.
22. In all matters, all decisions of St Ives will be final and cannot be contested. No correspondence or discussions will be entertained.
23. St Ives reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or cancel the promotion at any time.
Protecting Your Privacy
St Ives is committed to ensuring your personal information is professionally managed in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988, the Australian Privacy Principles introduced in March 2014, and all relevant state legislation. St Ives works hard to ensure that its staff utilise documented quality processes and procedures in their day-to-day duties to protect the privacy of our clients, residents and staff.
Keeping your personal information safe
Your personal information is very important and should be protected. St Ives is committed to, and abides by, the Australian Privacy Principles and guidelines endorsed by the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner. These principles are designed to protect the privacy of all personal information collected from residents, clients and other people. We do everything reasonable to ensure your personal information is kept secure from unauthorised access or disclosure. We keep information safe in the following ways:
- All staff personal information is stored securely and is kept in a separate area from general correspondence.
- All archives are kept in an off-site lockable storage facility.
- Resident contracts are kept in lockable cabinets or secure archives and are also scanned and kept in a secure area that is only accessible by authorised individuals.
Information collection and use
To provide our services, we are required to collect and retain a broad range of personal information from residents and clients for the primary purpose of providing them with agreed services. This may include retirement village accommodation and real estate services. We also collect details from individuals who provide services to our organisation, such as aged care assessment teams, general practitioners, pharmacists, suppliers and general contractors, in order to help us make sound operational decisions. From time to time, we may contact you (via mail, email, telephone or SMS) to notify you about products, services or benefits offered by St Ives, its related entities and affiliate organisations, which we consider of potential benefit to you. If you do not wish to be contacted for marketing or promotional purposes, you may opt out at any time by contacting us.
At times, personal information collected may be accessed by approved external service providers, for example GPs, whose role it is to provide services to our residents and clients. In addition, government agencies and external auditors may review our records for the purpose of accreditation, funding and verification. We may utilise resident, client and other contact information to send information to them on updates, surveys and general corporate communications. We have policies and procedures in place to ensure that all external service providers, contractors and government agencies have privacy provisions in place.
Access and correction
Individuals may request access to personal information, which the St Ives holds about them, in line with the Australian Privacy Principles. If you are able to establish that personal information held by us is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date, we will take all reasonable steps to correct the information. Requests for access to, or correction of, information should be referred, in writing, to the manager of the relevant St Ives operation or made to the St Ives Privacy Officer. A nominal charge may apply to gain access to your information. All steps are taken to ensure that the information we hold is protected from unauthorised use or access.
For more information please contact:
The Privacy Officer
PO Box 4014
WEMBLEY WA 6913
Phone – 9287 8701
Facsimile – (08) 9284 0888
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
St Ives Villages ABN 63 123 104 183.
St Ives Realty – General Real Estate Referral Program Terms and Conditions
1. Instructions on how to enter and other details contained within promotional advertisements for the promotion form part of the conditions of entry.
2. By entering the promotion, entrants agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
3. Employees, contractors and agents of St Ives and its related companies and their respective immediate families are ineligible to enter.
4. St Ives Pty Ltd as a promoter means St Ives Villages ABN 63 123 104 183 carrying on business as St Ives and under other business names.
Gift details & conditions
5. The promotion is open to St Ives Villages residents (Entrants)
6. Gift: Each Entrant who refers St Ives Realty and the referred person completes a listing authority with a St Ives Realty representative which results in a settled sale during the listing period will receive $1000.
7. One $1000 gift will be awarded per successful referral as listed in point 6 and credited to the nominated bank account advised on form GRF2 within 30 days of settlement occurring.
8. All other costs and expenses associated with the gift, beyond the specified gift components, will be the responsibility of the Entrants.
9. The Entrants will be responsible for any and all taxes incurred in relation to the receipt of the gift.
10. Substitute gifts will not be available, should the Entrants be unable to use the gift at the allocated time.
11. St Ives may at its absolute discretion substitute a different gift in place of any gift referred to in these terms and conditions.
12. The promotion will commence at 00:01am WST on 20 November 2018 (Commencement Date).
13. Entries for this promotion will close at 23:59pm WST on 31 December 2020 (Closing Date).
14. No late entries will be eligible to enter the promotion.
Method of entry
15. St Ives Villages residents who make St Ives Realty referral by completing form GRF2 will be eligible for the gift, provided the criteria listed in point 6 are met.
16. It is a condition of entry that St Ives has the right to publicise the Entrants for any promotion or matter incidental to the promotion, if required.
17. The Entrants may also be required by St Ives to participate in a photo session and acknowledge that St Ives has the right to use such publicity photos in any medium (including, without limitation, the Internet), and in any reasonable manner it deems fit.
18. The Entrants agree to make themselves available for publicity purposes without charge.
Indemnity & disclaimer
19. All entrants release and indemnify St Ives and all of its related companies and personnel from and against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any gift(s) or participation in the promotion including (but not limited to) loss of income, personal injury, damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
20. Neither St Ives nor any of its related companies or personnel will be responsible or liable if for any reason beyond their reasonable control any element of any gift is not provided.
21. Neither St Ives nor any of its related companies or personnel will be liable to any person for any loss or damage sustained or incurred if, for any reason, the promotion is suspended, varied or terminated at any time, with or without prior warning or publicity.
22. Neither St Ives nor any of its related companies or personnel will be liable to any person for any loss or damage sustained or incurred arising from late, lost or misdirected entries.
23. Neither St Ives nor any of its related companies or personnel will be liable to any person for any loss or damage sustained or incurred arising from any change in the value of a gift occurring between the publishing date and the date the gift is claimed.
24. St Ives reserves the right to exclude any person from this promotion for any reason whatsoever.
25. In all matters, all decisions of St Ives will be final and cannot be contested. No correspondence or discussions will be entertained.
26. St Ives reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or cancel the promotion at any time.
27. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of St Ives which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, St Ives reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process. St Ives assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
If you have any questions about how St Ives handles your Information, please contact our
Privacy Officer by emailing your concern to email@example.com or in writing to St Ives PO Box 4014, Wembley, Western Australia, 6913 or by telephoning 9287 8701.
St Ives Villages ABN 63 123 104 183.