2020 Mid Year Resident Survey Competition
Terms and Conditions
1. Instructions on how to enter and other details contained within promotional advertisements for the promotion form part of the conditions of entry.
2. By entering the promotion, entrants agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
3. Employees, contractors and agents of St Ives and its related companies and their respective immediate families are ineligible to enter.
4. St Ives Pty Ltd as a promoter means St Ives Villages ABN 63 123 104 183 carrying on business as St Ives and under other business names.
Gift details & conditions
5. The promotion is open to St Ives Villages current residents who complete a 2020 St Ives Resident Survey (Entrants)
6. Gift: Each Entrant who takes out a 2020 St Ives Resident Survey will go into the draw to win one of two $250 VISA gift card.
7. Two gifts will be awarded to the competition winners only.
8. The gift cannot be exchanged for cash.
9. VISA gift card is subject to the Terms of Service available from https://giftcardstore.com.au/faq/
10. All other costs and expenses associated with the gift, beyond the specified gift components, will be the responsibility of the Entrants.
11. The Entrants will be responsible for any and all taxes incurred in relation to the receipt of the gift.
12. Substitute gifts will not be available, should the Entrants be unable to use the gift at the allocated time.
13. St Ives may at its absolute discretion substitute a different gift in place of any gift referred to in these terms and conditions.
14. The promotion will commence at 00:01am WST on Monday 18 /May 2020 (Commencement Date).
15. Entries for this promotion will close at 5:00pm WST on Friday 12/June/2020 20 June 2020 (Closing Date).
16. No late entries will be eligible to enter the promotion.
Method of entry
17. All current St Ives residents who submit their contact details as part of the 2020 St Ives Resident Survey between the Commencement Date and the Closing Date automatically receive an entry into the prize draw.
18. The judge’s decision will at all times be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The Entrants will be notified by telephone and will receive confirmation by phone by June 19 2020.
20. It is a condition of entry that St Ives has the right to publicise the Entrants for any promotion or matter incidental to the promotion, if required.
21. The Entrants may also be required by St Ives to participate in a photo session and acknowledge that St Ives has the right to use such publicity photos in any medium (including, without limitation, the Internet), and in any reasonable manner it deems fit.
22. The Entrants agree to make themselves available for publicity purposes without charge.
Indemnity & disclaimer
23. All entrants release and indemnify St Ives and all of its related companies and personnel from and against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any gift(s) or participation in the promotion including (but not limited to) loss of income, personal injury, damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
24. Neither St Ives nor any of its related companies or personnel will be responsible or liable if for any reason beyond their reasonable control any element of any gift is not provided.
25. Neither St Ives nor any of its related companies or personnel will be liable to any person for any loss or damage sustained or incurred if, for any reason, the promotion is suspended, varied or terminated at any time, with or without prior warning or publicity.
26. Neither St Ives nor any of its related companies or personnel will be liable to any person for any loss or damage sustained or incurred arising from late, lost or misdirected entries.
27. Neither St Ives nor any of its related companies or personnel will be liable to any person for any loss or damage sustained or incurred arising from any change in the value of a gift occurring between the publishing date and the date the gift is claimed.
28. St Ives reserves the right to exclude any person from this promotion for any reason whatsoever.
29. In all matters, all decisions of St Ives will be final and cannot be contested. No correspondence or discussions will be entertained.
30. St Ives reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or cancel the promotion at any time.
31. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of St Ives which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, St Ives reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process. St Ives assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
If you have any questions about how St Ives handles your Information, please contact our Privacy Officer by emailing your concern to email@example.com or in writing to St Ives PO Box 4014, Wembley, Western Australia, 6913 or by telephoning 9287 8701.
St Ives Villages ABN 63 123 104 183.