St Ives Centro – In-house Caterer
We are currently seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified, experienced, and professional caterers to service our St Ives Centro Residents and to revitalise our restaurant operations.
Currently works are being undertaken at our Jolimont village to upgrade the equipment in the Centro Clubhouse kitchen, which are expected to be completed by mid-late September.
Trading hours to be arranged with the successful Caterer to allow for continuity of service to all Residents.
Indicative Terms of Contract
- Period 2 years with 3-month trial period
- Payment terms (e.g. licence fee, gas, water, and electricity, etc.) to be discussed with St Ives Centro Village Management.
- It is the Caterer’s responsibility to clean all kitchen equipment, food preparation and service areas acceptable to St Ives Centro Village Management.
To be considered, the successful caterer must possess
- Outstanding customer service values
- Quality, experienced, and well-trained staff
- Ability to provide quality and innovative meals at the right value point for the venue
- Provide a restaurant environment and support a premier function operation to realise the full potential of the facility
- An ability to maintain high standards of cleanliness and tidiness both front and back of house
- A sound understanding of food hygiene principals, legislation and a commitment to doing more than the prescribed minimum
- A willingness to work in a team environment with St Ives Centro Village Management, and Residents to achieve increased service offerings to Residents
Please contact the Village Manager, Mark Hoebee on 0429 081 808 for further information or to arrange a suitable time to visit the Village, inspect the Clubhouse kitchen and discuss further details.