Our current vacancies are listed below. To apply for a position, please email us with your application.
St Ives Retirement Living is a leading provider of quality retirement villages and general real estate in Western Australia with 8 villages across the state.
We are currently seeking an experienced and professional full time bookkeeper to join our Finance team based at our head office in Jolimont.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this role is accountable for to take responsibility for the timely, accurate and efficient processing of our payroll and accounts payable payment runs.
This role will also ensure that St Ives complies with all employment related obligations in the fortnightly payroll run for up to 100 staff (including superannuation, payroll tax, fringe benefits tax and single touch payroll), while also preparing month and year end statutory and general ledger reconciliations. Further, this position is responsible for processing invoices, reconciliation to the general ledger, managing all account queries and GST lodgement.
Our ideal candidate will possess the following:
- At least 5 years payroll experience with strong legislative knowledge (including modern award interpretation for a variety of awards, workers compensation, fringe benefits tax, superannuation guarantee);
- At least 5 years experience processing accounts payable in a medium sized business with complexity;
- Qualification in bookkeeping or accounting at a Certificate IV level or higher (desirable);
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft office skills and experience (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher);
- Collaborative approach, with the ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision;
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills, with the ability to multi-task and maintain a high attention to detail; and
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, with a friendly and helpful disposition.
Ideally, you might also have experience with COINS software and with single touch payroll, however this is not essential.
Our team members enjoy a range of benefits including:
- A friendly team culture;
- Health and wellbeing benefits, including employee assistance program, corporate discounts on health insurance, ergonomic assessments, wellbeing workshops to name a few;
- Financial benefits including ultimate RAC Roadside Assistance cover, free parking, paid parental leave and employee referral program; and
- Fun events and a peer nominated reward and recognition program.
How to apply?
Applications close 12noon Monday 26 August 2019, however we reserve the right to close applications early or commence shortlisting prior to this date.
St Ives is an equal opportunity employee. If you are successful, you will be required to provide a national police clearance certificate, proof of work entitlements and copies of qualifications and registrations.
At this time, we are not accepting agency applications. Thank you for your understanding.