We currently have one vacant role that we are recruiting for – Marketing Coordinator. This is a full time permanent position based in Jolimont. See below for more information.
We are currently seeking an experienced and dynamic marketing whiz to join our Sales & Marketing team on a full time basis at our head office in Jolimont.
This role is accountable for the entire Marketing function, with the support of the GM, Sales & Marketing. Your role is to ensure we have appropriate marketing campaigns in place to ensure we achieve our business objectives
This role will be responsible for the following, amongst other responsibilities:
- Being a key part of the development of the Marketing strategy and implementing this accordingly, including development of large marketing campaigns and village specific campaigns;
- Ensuring we have up to date, accurate and legislatively compliant marketing collateral to support our marketing campaigns and other ad-hoc requirements;
- Design our Resident Satisfaction survey and produce the associated report on a bi-annual basis;
- Assisting in the development of the Marketing budget and then ensure this is managed appropriately;
- Undertaking ongoing and regular reporting to variety of stakeholders including the Board;
- Coordinating events across our business;
- Proactively developing and managing our social media presence; and
- Providing support to internal communications.
Our ideal candidate will possess the following:
- At least four years work experience in a similar marketing role, ideally obtained in a similar industry;
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft office skills, graphic design skills and experience using Indesign and Adobe Pro;
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing, PR, or Communications (desirable);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (with a creative flair!) and a high attention to detail;
- Ability to self-manage and use personal initiative to manage time and priorities despite regular conflicting priorities and wide variety of tasks; and
- Experience managing budgets and invoicing, together with event management.
Our team members enjoy a range of benefits including:
- A friendly team culture with your own office;
- Health and wellbeing benefits, including employee assistance program, corporate discounts on health insurance, ergonomic assessments, wellbeing workshops to name a few;
- Financial benefits including ultimate RAC Roadside Assistance cover, free parking, paid parental leave and employee referral program; and
- Fun events and a peer nominated reward and recognition program.
How to apply?
To apply, please visit the job ad on seek and click ‘apply for this job’.
Applications close 12noon Monday 20 January 2020, however we reserve the right to close applications early or commence shortlisting prior to this date.
St Ives is an equal opportunity employee. Please note that if you are successful, you will be required to provide a recent national police clearance certificate, proof of work entitlement and copies of qualifications and registrations.