Our current vacancies are listed below. To apply for a position, please email us with your application.
If there are no suitable opportunities available for you currently, but you would like to register interest to join our team, click below to lodge your details with us.
We are national leaders in one of Australia’s fastest growing industries, specialising in Retirement Villages and Real Estate Services.
We are currently seeking a Contracts and Compliance Manager to support the St Ives Retirement Living business. Reporting to the Chief Executive Office, this role will be responsible for all aspects of Residence Contracts including drafting and collation, workflow, policies and procedures, and database management.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Draft and collate new Residence Contracts
- Develop policy and procedure documents
- Manage electronic filing system/database of Residence Contracts
- Maintain strong relationships with internal and external parties
- Understand the Retirement Villages Act, Regulations, Code and Australian Consumer Law as it applies to the retirement villages sector.
Our Ideal Candidate will have:
- Previous experience in contract management
- Tertiary qualifications in law, business or equivalent
- Ability to interpret contracts and legislation at an advanced level
- Strong attention to detail.
Our Staff Enjoy:
- Corporate discounts on health insurance
- Gold RAC Roadside Assistance cover
- A small, dynamic team
To apply for this role, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All employees are asked to provide a police clearance certificate, proof of work entitlements, copies of qualifications and registrations. St Ives is an Equal Opportunity Employer.