The move into retirement usually involves downsizing your home, but it shouldn’t mean downgrading. In fact, the transition into a St Ives retirement village is very often, quite the opposite.
Retirement is the chance to retreat and relax, while having the luxury of time to indulge in the things you love. St Ives is a place for retirees who want to love where they live, by custom-designing a lifestyle that is the perfect fit.
The luxury of choice
Life in a professionally-run retirement village can feel like a dream holiday, every day. The premium nature of our estates provides residents with continual, open access to an enticing range of shared amenities, along with social, creative and recreational activities to enjoy.
It’s like a lifestyle ‘menu’ to pick and choose from at your leisure. Or you may choose to do nothing, other than simply relax.
Living life to the full
As a St Ives resident, these are some of life’s little luxuries you may choose to enjoy*…
- Manicured gardens and water features
- Full-service clubhouse facilities for use with friends and family members
- Entertaining areas, many with stunning outlooks and views
- Lock-up garage
- Caravan and boat parking for a lock-and-leave lifestyle
- Safety and security, including 24-hour emergency call systems
- Onsite hair and beauty salon, plus visiting beauty therapists
- Visiting support services and medical practitioner appointments
Social & Enjoyment
- Cinema for big-screen enjoyment
- Dining rooms for meals with family and friends
- Restaurants and cafes
- Bars, including sports bar
- Pool table, chess and cards
- Sun lounge and alfresco areas
- Library and reading room
- Workshop tool shed
- Art, craft, sewing and hobby centre
- Computer room
- Heated swimming pool and spa
- Water aerobics, yoga, tai chi and other fitness sessions
- Lawn bowling green
- Mini-golf putting green
- Golf courses nearby
- Nature reserves, parks and walking trails close by
* Please note this is a collective list of amenities, which differs between villages. Please visit our Villages pages for information relevant to your village of choice.