St Ives has been building and operating Retirement Villages in Western Australia since 1981, building a proud reputation as a leading provider of high-quality retirement options to suit all tastes and budgets.
As a business, we pride ourselves on putting the needs of our residents first and always looking for new ways to make their stay in our Villages as fulfilling as possible.
Our business, which is governed by our Board of Directors, includes two specialist property divisions working hand in hand to provide an exceptional level of service.
We operate eight Retirement Villages, perfectly situated in some of WA’s most sought after neighbourhoods. Within each, the space and amenities have been carefully designed to help build a unique community and promote independent living, as well as provide all our residents with the very best amenities and facilities to make their stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. Each includes:
- Convenient, sought-after village locations, stretching north from Kallaroo, down to Albany in the State’s south west.
- A range of lifestyle options, ranging from large estates with a wide variety of amenities, through to smaller, boutique villages.
- A ‘smooth move’ service for new retirement village residents with management of the sale of an existing property.
Our Retirement Village locations are:
St Ives Centro (in Jolimont, adjacent to Subiaco)
At St Ives, we can facilitate a ‘smooth move’ for retirees transitioning into a retirement village, through our St Ives Realty division. Our team of property specialists are highly experienced and tuned in to the local real estate market. They can assist with the sale of an existing property, to help make your move a smooth one.
- General real estate services for the Western Australian market, including the appraising, listing and selling of residential homes.
- A buyer’s agent service dedicated to assisting local property buyers and investors.
The St Ives team includes experienced and dedicated staff, based out of head offices in Jolimont, Perth.
St Ives is wholly owned by the Royal Automotive Club of Western Australia (RAC WA).